Flawless Photoglow product review
We were given a sample of the luxury Flawless Photoglow to try out. My first impressions were great – the bottle is just beautiful, very high end. It screams luxury and looks fantastic on the dressing table.
The blurb – this is what the company says about the product, and what it promises:
This multi-tasking moisturiser is your skins’ insurance policy, guarding against UV rays and environmental aggressors to offer complete daily protection, the ultimate complexion transformer. A powerhouse of super active anti-ageing ingredients protects against signs of ageing, anti-oxidants for essential daily skin protection while moisturising, rejuvenating and restoring skins natural radiance.
- Encapsulated UV Filters SPF30+. New generation encapsulated UVA and UVB filters give sheer, but maximum broad-spectrum protection, which won’t irritate even the most sensitive skin. Non-greasy, it also makes the perfect skin primer without leaving a white residue even on darker skins.
- Rich in anti-oxidants offering essential skin protection helping to prevent cell damage caused by free radicals (unstable molecules produced by the body as a reaction to environmental and other aggressors –known as “free-radical scavengers”)
- Potent active anti-ageing ingredients – Squalene, an intensive moisturiser smooths and softens skin. LPD multi-vitamin A, C, D & F, regenerates skin cells, boosting cell renewal, reducing lines and wrinkles and strengthens skin barrier to protect against environmental damage.
- Cosmetic Drone X50 for targeted skin technology is medically developed to deliver active anti-ageing ingredients targeted where most needed, for the ultimate skin results reducing skin sensitivity
- Clinically Proven skin results – Testers report 100% Increase in their skin glow (after 2 weeks use) and 80% increase in luminosity (after 2 weeks use) *in clinical trials
- Visible Results – Gives an instant radiance boost on application and is formulated to visibly improve skin tone and clarity over 30 days *with regular use. Illumiscin helps prevent pigmentation and protect skin against skin discolouration and age spots.
What we say
This is a really lovely product. It feels light and non greasy on your face. You don’t need to use a lot, I can see a bottle lasting a long time, which is great for a moisturiser. It dries quickly. I was able to apply make up after only a minute or so, and it made the make up very easy to apply. I liked that it had SPF in already, this is so important now. I have felt that my skin has been smoother and plumper since using it. I went away for a couple of days and forgot it, and used a basic own brand moisturiser. I could really tell the difference in my skin as it was drier. We would recommend! Flawless Photoglow costs £55 and can be purchased online.
Remember to check out some of our competitions too! Are you looking at this review because you are about to be a bride? Check out our favourite new wedding website, or this one and this one too for your first dance!
For some eco friendly tips on beauty, check this out.